Here are a few of the many projects available for students and Scouts. Some are long term and some are only suitable for older students. If interested in helping complete one of the projects, please call 685-8115.
- Place a perimeter of river rock around drip line of mature oaks on east edge of property and fill in the area with mulch so we can complete a Miwok interpretive center under the oak trees.
- San Joaquin Township Justice Court:
- Make mattresses for the eight bunks in the two cells of the jail that would look like mattresses found in jails in the early 1900s - something made from pillow ticking that would be lightly stuffed.
- Additional Advanced Projects:
- Construct a storage shed for tables, chairs, ladders, etc. Cannot be larger that 12’ x 12’.