Do you have a special talent or skill?
Do you have spare time?
Consider helping us complete one of our projects for the Elk Grove Heritage Park.
Keep in mind we always need help cleaning our museum and working in the yard, along with office help.
- Paint basement stairwell.
- Finish stairway leading to storm doors.
- Get some type of permanent storage for lawnmowers and such.
- Get large, heavy sign with our name to use with awning for events.
- Railing put on stairs leading to storm doors.
- Restore mirror in basement and get it displayed.
- Three ring binders, black, 3” for research library.
- Water fountain on hotel grounds, needs to be ADA.
- Set up a Miwok interpretive center.
- Get cages installed around fire sprinkler heads so they are not accidentally set off.
- Install Sound system in museum.
- Put large old fashioned wood bi-fold doors to close over front door to protect glass when we're closed.
- Need the following Elk Grove High School Elks: 1976, 1980,1983, 1989, 1999-2006
- Full body flexible, bald mannequins to use with exhibits. Men women or children, sitting or standing.