The 1884 Reese School has been moved to Heritage Park for restoration. It served the children in the area around Florin including the Japanese fruit farming families of the area. It is the last known one-room schoolhouse in the district. We have garnered enough money to have the plans made for the start of restoration. We will replace the front school portion first in Stage-1 and then add the long hall in the back at a later time in Stage-2. One day, we hope to use the hall for weddings, community meetings, and events.