We are located at
9941 East Stockton Boulevard (adjacent to the west entrance of Elk Grove Regional Park).
Heritage Park gives visitors the experience of looking into the past and the rich history of the city of Elk Grove.
The Park grounds consists of
- The 1850 Elk Grove House & Stage Stop Museum
- The 1853 Foulks House Museum
- The 1912 San Joaquin Township Justice Court and Jail Museum
- The old style Blacksmith Shop with Blacksmith statue
- The Dennis Buscher Plaza
- Several other items, such as a covered wagon, historic bells, etc.
- Bathroom facilities and lawns
The park is open for FREE tours every first Saturday of each month (February through October) from noon to 4:00 pm or upon request. We close in November to get ready for our “Old Fashioned Christmas” event.
P.O. Box 562
Elk Grove, CA 95759